Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Memorable Women Of The Puritan Times Vol 2 Classic Reprin

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Brian Joubert Index du Forum -> Autres -> Sites/blogs
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gavrilat

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 07:07 (2017)    Sujet du message: Memorable Women Of The Puritan Times Vol 2 Classic Reprin Répondre en citant

Memorable Women of the Puritan Times, Vol. 2 (Classic Reprint)
by James Anderson
rating: 5.0 (2 reviews)

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Memorable Women of the Puritan Times, Vol. 2 (Classic Reprint)
>>>ONLINE BOOK Memorable Women of the Puritan Times, Vol. 2 (Classic Reprint)

Excerpt from Memorable Women of the Puritan Times, Vol. 2

Lord's service; and truly that ought to satisfy us, for while we are here, we cannot expect but that we must be separated. Dear broth er, the Lord direct you in his ways, and keep your heart close unto himself! And I am sure therein you will have true comfort, and that will last when all this world shall pass away. I cannot but give you some item of one that is with you, which is so much feared by your friends that love you, is some dishonour to you and my dear sister, if you have not a great care; for it is reported here that she rules much in your family; and truly it is feared she is a discountenancer of the godly people. Therefore, dear brother, take it not ill that I give you an item of her; for truly, if I did not dearly love you both and your honour, I would not give you notice of her. Therefore, I hope you will not take it ill that I have dealt thus plainly with you. I suppose you know who it is I mean: therefore I desire to be excused for not naming of her. I desire not to be seen in it, and therefore desire you that you would not take the least notice of my writing to you about it, because I was desired not to speak of it; nor should I, but that I know you will not take it amiss from your poor sister that loves you. Dear brother, I take leave to rest, your sister and servant, mary cromwell.

About the Publisher

Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com

This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art technology to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.

Details:
price: $28.95
bound: 434 pages
publisher: Forgotten Books (May 6, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 133254181X, 978-1332541812,
weight: 1.3 pounds (
filesize:

Memorable Women of the Puritan Times, Vol. 2 (Classic Reprint) James Anderson
Memorable Women of the Puritan Times, Vol. 2 (Classic Reprint) book buy cheap

48a4f088c3

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 07:07 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Brian Joubert Index du Forum -> Autres -> Sites/blogs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation